Sunday, March 14, 2021

First minted digital art NFT - Beau Tardy Artist Poster.

 I have finally minted my first digital art NFT. This token is available for a short while as an auction on Mintable.app 

Beau Tardy Artist Poster
The first minted digital art NFT by Beau Tardy ©2021

I will be minting all of my digital art including brand new art and vintage digital art from my MTV days and before. I have been making digital art since taking the very first computer graphics class at Parsons School of Design, which then led to my career making TV art for the likes of MTV and VH1. This is a great way for me to share digital art with you without the risk of it being stolen and copied. The new NFT technology is going to change the world of digital art for the benefit of artists who like me have been hesitant to post digital art on social media because it is so easy to copy. Thanks for buying my art and feel free to ask me any questions about this new technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment